NMBP and Transport Istanbul 2018 Brokerage Event
3 October 2018, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey
The Brokerage event invites participants from large and small industrial companies, research organisations, universities, and other organisations from all around Europe, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration within the upcoming calls in Horizon 2020 NMBP and Transport 2019-20 Work Programmes. The Brokerage event focuses mainly on call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Advanced Production, Factories of The Future, Mobility for Growth, Green Vehicles, Automated Road Transport.
- Materials Characterization and Computational Modelling
- Governance, Science-Based Risk Assessment and Regulatory Aspects
- Factories of the Future (FoF)
- Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- Mobility for Growth
- Green Vehicles
- Automated Road Transport
Why to participate?
- to get the latest information on H2020 NMP and Transport 2019-20 Calls
- to facilitate the setup of your project consortia
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
- to meet numerous prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day - reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
Within the scope of TUBITAK grant on international workshop organization, we would be able to cover the flight costs (note that flight tickets will be purchased by our side) of the selected participants coming from universities and research institutes. To be able to benefit from this grant your client should;
1- have a project idea for NMPB and Transport 2019-2020 work programme
2- present it to the audience in the pitching session
3- seek at least one Turkish partner for that proposal.
Beneficiaries for the grant will be selected by a comittee jointly formed by TUBITAK and Sabanci University. Applications can be made by filling in the presentation template and sending it to email@example.com e-mail address. A decision will be made within a week after the application (i.e. sending the presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for applying to the travel grant is 21th of September.